Your savings FEDERALLY insured to at least $100,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.
- $25.00 deposit is required to open a savings account.
- No service charge for active accounts.
- Payroll deduction or direct deposits are offered to make transactions easier.
- No minimum balance is required.
- Monthly interest paid on checking accounts.
- An ATM/Debit card or checks can be ordered through the credit union.
- Statements are also sent out showing the monthly transactions that were made.
- Christmas Club
- Fund Manager
- Special Savings Club
- Kid’s Club
- Vacation Club
- Maximize your earnings.
- Higher rate of return
- 3 to 60 month terms
- Dividends are available monthly or at maturity, depending on the member’s decision.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s):
Contact Nancy Henline at 260-425-2324 at the Fort Wayne branch.